Make #1 – Food Art!

Last class was Make Day 1! Everyone brought at least one food item to class and collectively took photographs of the food art we made.

Several of us broke up into groups, collaborating with one another to make our creations. I personally just started playing with the food we had all brought at my table. The white tables made for great, simplistic backdrops that really showcased the color and textures of the food. I first made a radial shape with the sesame sticks which were just abandoned in my pantry never to be eaten, as well as the peanuts someone else brought in. The idea of making art seemed hard to me at first and I assumed nothing would look good, but from there it seemed to flow nicely. The pictures were turning out good and everyone was going around getting inspiration from others.

Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 5.01.59 PM

2 thoughts on “Make #1 – Food Art!

1. KELLY,
    THINK ABOUT WHICH OF THESE WILL MAKE A GOOD MEME FOR THE BAKERS CRUST EVENT.

THE HOUSE ONE FOR EXAMPLE: ON NOV 12, DON’T EACH AT HOME. COME TO BAKERS CRUST.

YOUR MEME’S SHOULD BE DIRECTLY RELATED TO CLIENT WORK . YOU MADE A MEME TO ADDRESS THE MAKE #1 — BUT NOT REESTABLISH RICHMOND.

PLEASE REVISE YOUR TEXT ON THE MEME TO REFLECT RR.

2. This wasn’t my meme, but just something I created to showcase all of the pictures I took. Also, Im confused because I thought you said our group could use the flyer, handout etc. for the baker’s crust event as a supplement assignment for the meme make????