Make #2 – Memes (RR Supplement)

ReEstablish is having a fundraising event at the Baker’s Crust in Carytown on November 12th, 2014 from 5-9 p.m. 15 % of checks will go to the organization when the customer requests that the order go to supporting ReEstablish Richmond. The director of RR, Kimberly Compton, asked for our group’s help in making flyers, handouts for each table at the restaurant, creating social media, and getting the word out!

Since we have a lot of work on our hands, instead of making the memes for the Make #2 assignment, we have supplements that we’ve made for the event.

RR Event FlyerCathy was in charge of creating the flyer for the event. We plan on posting copies of them around campus and Carytown so that people are informed of when and where the Baker’s Crust night is taking place. She used photoshop and I think it turned out really well!

EXHIBITION-2

You Can Help!-2

I was in charge of creating the handouts that will be on each of the tables during the event so the customers know about the organization and why they should support the cause. I used a website Kimberly suggested called canva.com. It was so useful and had a lot of creative design options to choose from. I would recommend it to anyone making invitations, social media, posters, etc.

Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 8.16.59 PM

Haley created the Facebook event page. Since social media is a predominant way of getting the word to the public, we thought this would be beneficial to get people to come. All of us have invited our friends and family to the event. We have also posted updates and will post more reminders as we get closer to the event.