I went really far back on the Clubhouse blogs and found two different nuggets from the same source. The nuggets disagree with each other in the slightest way. They can be found here and here.

The first nugget is talked about by the blogger as being extremely important. It’s said to be important because it talks about how science is basically the reason we are so advanced today. The other nugget is opposite of this. The second nugget and the blogger talk about how if we only had science and logical reasoning, nothing would be the way that it is. In fact, its the addition of creative minds and ideas that have put us where we are.

The following nugget from my second source resonated with me:

“Both  Vannevar Bush and Ken Robinson talk about how society has praised certain qualities. Regardless of how society has changed over time these qualities remain most valued.  They point out some of the fallacies in our beliefs and  structure that should be revised to further advancements.”

This is really important and resonated with me because the aspect of creative thinking has and always will be extremely important. This is important in my inquiry project because these cameras wouldn’t even exist if it weren’t for the creative ideas that created them.

This can be seen in these two sources that I am using as well. These two sources both talk about why these cameras are good and how creative and innovative thinkers have thought them up to be helpful.

One & Two

1 comment

1. Profile photo of Jayden

Jayden November 18, 2015 at 4:38 am

I do agree with the author of this blog because without creativity, even if we have good technology and do not utilize it, then it is completely useless.