Interior Design and Dreaming (wk 6)

What is typically understood about my topic is that neurotechnology will involve some form of nano chip being placed on your brain. But that is not the case, technology is another that enhance your situational circumstances and this can be achieved via more routes than a nano chip.

The biggest obstacle I have began to face with my project is that ambiguous idea of it. A large audience has not wrapped their mind around enhancing our existence via neurotechnology. It’s significant that we fix the problem because in order to accomplish this technology we must have support. And it will take the whole as a species to evolve. Although the research I have conduced suggest that the biggest problem will be first understanding how to connect the technology via mental systems if we do not understand a vast majority of the system to began.

What I believe people should embrace instead of the nano chip given   that a large audience has not wrapped their mind around enhancing our existence via neurotechnology we should consider what we know how to control and that is chemicals. So that neurotechnology will be a form of chemical reaction in the brain that enhance our evolution of existence.

I would like to focus on how the technology will effect our learning, communication, and depths of knowledge (conscious/unconscious (dreams)/mind).