Humans and Machines !
Search our site

Communication Technology: Mobile Phones

Technology is the most fascinating word in this modern era. Some people are against the development of technology. Well the way they talk, they end up supporting technology but never admit that. Technology has made our lives easier and we have so many things that we do not even realize their importance until we do […]

Summary: Communication Technology (Inquiry Project)

“Technology” is the most fascinating word in this modern era. Some people are against the development of technology. Well the way they talk, they end up supporting technology but never admit that. Technology has made our lives easier and we have so many things that we do not even realize their importance until we do […]

Progress Report

This week was difficult for me. I was sick and I had to do a lot of research on my inquiry project. Also, I had to write blogs and because of my health I could not write them on time. I have got the idea of what I need to do exactly after getting valuable […]

Concept Experience # 5

The experiences are different for everyone because of different situations and scenarios. I like writing blogs when I am sure about something. Most of the times I do not know how to start and what to write in the beginning of my posts. Most of my blogs demonstrate the usage of personal, interactive, network computing […]

Technology really improved our lives? Agree or disagree?

We always wonder what makes technology so good. How did we achieve all of this? The world seems more comfortable to live in. Is it because of technology and is it really true? Most of the people will agree to this and say yes technology has really made our lives easier. Technology is beneficial because […]

Revised Nugget #5

“The Learning Research Group at Xerox Palo Alto Research Center is concerned with all aspects of the communication and manipulation of knowledge. We design, build, and use dynamic media which can be used by human beings of all ages.” Palo Alto Research Center has huge contribution in world of technology. They have contributed a lot […]

Research Reflection # 4

I have done a lot of things this week. I have read several blog posts related to student’s inquiry projects. Some of the students have extremely compelling topics and one of the best inquiry projects is on education. The discussion and emphasis is quite amazing and interesting. My topic is related to technology and its […]

Nugget # 5

Nature of Technology

I am trying to narrow down my project. I recently studied the article of Brian Arthur. I am writing this blog to allow my audience to get to know about technology more. It will also help us to explore the meaning of technology. “I have been claiming that this collective evolves by a process of […]

Inquiry Proposal Draft 2

I have changed my inquiry project a bit after getting some valuable feedback from my classmates. My first draft was related to the comparison between Android S-voice and siri and tried to show how these two applications are related to each other and in what aspects they are different than each other. My topic is […]