What can I do with my (Exercise Science concentration) HPEX major

Professions that require additional (graduate/professional) schooling

  • Physical Therapist
  • Occupational Therapist
  • Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist
  • Athletic Trainer
  • Nurse
  • Exercise Physiologist
  • Chiropractor
  • Health and P.E. Teacher
  • Nutritionist/Registered Dietician
  • Physician
  • Athletic Director/Sports Management
  • Public Health
  • Health Care Administration

*A variety of other allied health professions

Careers options that do not specifically require additional schooling

  • Health Fitness Specialist
  • Strength and Conditioning Coach
  • Personal Trainer (Director/Management)
  • Wellness Director
  • Corporate Fitness Director
  • Health and P.E. Teacher (licensing/requirements vary state to state)
  • Recreation/Sports Director
  • Group Fitness Instructor (Director/Management)
  • Health Education/Promotion
  • Sports Coach
  • Exercise Physiologist
  • Entrepreneur
Privacy Statement