ICE Reflection: Spring 2022

Part 1 What were the primary things that you discovered during the virtual simulated activities? What were your identified strengths and weaknesses? I discovered that there are a lot of assessments that I had not yet heard of and that I didn’t quite have the clinical decision-making skills to accurately identify which to use on… Continue reading ICE Reflection: Spring 2022

Virtual Gallery

Selected piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKF6ghfcQic&ab_channel=AvrilLavigne My piece is a song called “Head Above Water” by Avril Lavigne. I discovered this song a couple years ago and felt more connected to it as a depiction of mental health struggles, but it was actually written about her struggle with the chronic pain associated with Lyme disease. I like the… Continue reading Virtual Gallery

Professional Bio

Krista Vossler is a first year Doctor of Physical Therapy student at Virginia Commonwealth University. The child of a naval officer, she came to Richmond in 2017 to attend VCU where she majored in health, physical education, and exercise science with a minor in psychology. After graduating summa cum laude she jumped at the opportunity… Continue reading Professional Bio

Hello world!

Welcome to Rampages.us. This is your first post. Does it make you sad you didn’t write it? You can change that. Write something better. Change the world. You are lucky enough to be in a position to do that. Make the most of it.