Take 3: Happiness

Where am I at in the process?

I am starting to come up with a list of names of people in my immediate circle of contact that I can interview. I interact with a very eclectic blend of people so I’m sure I will come up with some great results.

I’ve also thought about asking you guys what your take is on happiness and possibly interviewing everyone who is participating in this class in order to connect and engage with you on another level. I have already learned so much from this course by engaging with you all and I would love to take it even a step further and include you on my inquisitive project.

The only thing that I tend to fear about is not being able to interview as many people as I would wish to. I plan to start interviewing this weekend and hope to interview at least one person everyday until our project is due.

3 thoughts on “Take 3: Happiness

1. I’m in a dilemma as to whether you should be interviewing me, but at this point, it’s a yes. I’m undecided only because I’m assessing you for the project. But I guess I can put that aside for now. I’ll let you know when things change. 🙂

2. I do like the sound of the eclectic blend of people you know. Diversity of opinions is good. How many are you thinking of interviewing? I assume you will be recording and asking them for permission to do so. They can remain anonymous with pseudonyms given in place of real names. Just remember the goal of this project… Which thinking routine are you planning to use to help you understand this topic of happiness?