First Annual State of the Blog Address

My fellow Americans, 

At first I was struggling with the class because I just transferred to VCU and I never took an online course before. I would spend all day trying to figure out this class worked and send numerous emails to Jason with thousands of questions. But as time went by, things got much easier and made more sense. Now I enjoy the class rather than grieving  the moment I added it. All of the assignments I have done so far honestly gave me a different perspective on how I view things. I guess I look at things from a different point of view then compare it to my original point of view to get more perspectives about certain topics, like my inquiry project. I try to tackle my project from different angles and make it more interesting to others.  While completing these assignments, I changed my topic until I felt comfortable researching it. Because my topic was so specific, it was slightly difficult to find the resources I needed, but once I used the tags to search my topic, it made sources easier to find. Once I had the chat with Jason, the direction in which I wanted to take my project was clear. I knew exactly what I wanted to do and how I was going to do it. The chat made everything about the project easier to understand as well as give me a different light in which I could take it. Before the chat the project seemed more like an assignment I was forced to do, but now I feel like this project is going to be really fun especially because I can take something that I am personally interested in  and turn it into a project for everyone to view.  So now I’m in the process of taking all my research and information and putting it together to make the foundation of my project!

#branding #FASotBA