Introduction

Jones_Lindsey (1)

Professional Bio

Lindsey Jones is a physical therapy student currently completing her 3rd year at Virginia Commonwealth University. Following her undergraduate studies in Civil Engineering at the University of Virginia, Lindsey worked as a traffic engineer for the City of Newport News for nine months. Seeking a job where she more directly interacted with and cared for clients, Lindsey chose to pursue a career in physical therapy.

Lindsey has completed clinical internships¬†in acute care and inpatient neuro rehabilitation and will be completing further internships in outpatient orthopedics and pediatrics. Professionally, Lindsey is interested in pediatrics, neuro rehab, and women’s health.

Lindsey’s outside interests include running (she has completed four half marathons, with the hopes of running a full marathon when she turns 30), watching UVA football, hiking, and painting.

Project Overview

This portfolio was created to document my personal and professional growth toward becoming an entry level physical therapist. I hope that you enjoy learning a little more about me and are able to ascertain my love for the profession of physical therapy.