Professor Logan’s Sample Gallery

"A white family born into the lower middle class can expect to live around a critical mass of people who are more affluent or worldly and thus see other things, be exposed to other practices and other cultures" (128).
“A white family born into the lower middle class can expect to live around a critical mass of people who are more affluent or worldly and thus see other things, be exposed to other practices and other cultures” (128).
"They had something over me, and that something was a culture, which is to say a suite of practices so ingrained as to be ritualistic" (127).
“They had something over me, and that something was a culture, which is to say a suite of practices so ingrained as to be ritualistic” (127).
"Learning to travel when you're older allows you to be young again, to touch the childlike amazement that is so often dulled away by adult things" (126).
“Learning to travel when you’re older allows you to be young again, to touch the childlike amazement that is so often dulled away by adult things” (126).
“quote goes here” (127)

2 thoughts on “Professor Logan’s Sample Gallery”

1. Fun to see some pictures of you from earlier years. I also like this assignment. I plan to steal it if you don’t mind.