Teresa was so happy to work with you all last week and shared some additional resources for research; check these out if you’re still looking for material:
- a research guide for students in UNIV112 classes — lots of good content here
- African American Biographical Database: Large collection of biographies with full text access to the primary source material.
- Biography and Genealogy Master Index: Indexes more than 15 million biographical sketches from reference books covering individuals, living and deceased, from every field and all areas of the world.
- Dictionary of National Biography (Oxford DNB): Browsable, searchable, illustrated collection of more than 50,000 biographies of the men and women who shaped all aspects of Britain’s past. Living persons are excluded.
- SPORTDiscus with Full Text: Abstracts of articles from the international literature on sport and recreation research, with full-text coverage of 530 journals back to 1985.
- plus the UNIV112 handout basic from class.