A quick reminder about participation memos:
- Memos should be at least 250 words, but they may need to be longer to address your contributions to class.
- They should be addressed to me as a formal letter.
- They need to include evidence of the qualities you see making you a strong class participant.
- They might include an assessment of skills you need to continue improving.
- They are due to me by Monday, May 1st; however, I encourage you to get them in earlier. I’ll grade them as I receive them, with the understanding that the grade may be revised if you miss class sessions during our final week together.