Extending My Dream

Well, here goes nothing:

#cognitivescience
#neuroscience
#brainfunction
#decline
#technology
#improvement
#braingames
#luminostiy
#mental
#intellectual
#machinery
#appliedscience
#man-machine

Could #technology be the reason for #mental #decline as well as provide a way to #improve #brainfunction?

Can #cognitivescience and #neuroscience prove that #braingames such as #luminosity can #improve our #intellectual #machinery using #technological #machinery?

Could the drastic increase of only #technology use in the future be considered an #appliedscience or will we become #man-machine cyborgs?

I believe these are some of the better terms to research because they bring large, broad ideas to a head. Everything from the brain, to science, to computers all leads back to the same point which can bring different perspectives, ideas, and attitudes to the project.

One thought on “Extending My Dream”

1. Interesting post, the question that stand out most is your second question, ‘Could neuroscientist prove brain games, improve our neural processes.’ I believe this is in reference to my question of whether neuroscientist and bioengineers will work together to improve neuro-connection to artificial organs. Now I ponder if brain games designed by neuroscientist will be the healing technology for artificial body parts/organs designed by bio-engineers.