Uncategorized

Weekly Blog Post

I can and can’t believe this semester is wrapping up already. It seems as if it was just the first day at Zoom University. I really enjoyed this class and I found it to be really interesting and eye-opening. “Little Women” was a book I probably would not have read if it wasn’t for this class, if I am being completely honest. I enjoyed our conversations about the book and I really enjoyed hearing everyone’s perspectives. I am here sitting debating on what my present should be for the class and I am kind of having trouble thinking of something, but I know I will come up with something soon. Last week we talked about the most recent film adaptation of the famous novel and it was really interesting to see everything.

I wish everyone well in class and hopefully you guys have a great Thanksgiving and winter break! 🙂

Uncategorized

weekly blog post

Last week was interesting. I think I am just ready to get this semester over with because I m feeling like I am running out of gas and motivation. We talked more about The 1994 Adaptation and really dove into the making of it!

Uncategorized

Weekly Blog post

Hello world! Last week we really focus more on the 1994 adaptation of Little women. I definitely love this out of Tatian more because it seems more modern and more interesting than the other ones. I think like I said before I wasn’t really interested in a little woman but I think this adaptation is really helping me get more into it. I really hope this week is better I have been really productive and doing a lot of things that involve my hobbies. I recently started a website for my photography account.I created a linked in account and I also bought a few books to read so I’m just really excited about that. I hope everyone’s week goes by really fast and I hope it’s really nice. I also hope that you succeed in whatever you wanna do this week; this month and this year. 🙂

Uncategorized

Weekly Blog Post

I really can’t believe it’s already November in the semester is almost over. Oh I meant the semester has definitely been really hard for me especially with the online part of it. I’ve been feeling so overwhelmed lately with work and school and just other small things going on in my life. I hope that I can finish the semester out really strong but I definitely have had my hardships. Last week we focused on the little woman 1994 adaptation in the intro of it was so beautiful. I thought it was definitely different compared to all the other adaptations. The color and just the overall tone of the scene made it more interesting to me. Because with the other adaptations they didn’t really see speak to me but when we started watching some scenes from the 1994 edition I really started to understand what the movie was really about.

https://dg31sz3gwrwan.cloudfront.net/fanart/84523/1100480-0-q80.jpg

Uncategorized

Weekly Blog Post

Okayyyy so last week we pretty much just worked on out adaptation essays and I’ll have to admit, I am kind of nervous to see what I get on the assignment. I am hoping I did okay because I really need a good grade so that my overall grade won’t deteriorate because then I will be really depressed. We also took a look at the tv shows that were created in light of the “Little Women” novel. Hopefully everything will work out in my favor because this semester has been really stressful and overwhelming. I also have to say, that I have enjoyed this class because the professor makes it really interesting and I really love that, especially since it is being taught as an online course!

Uncategorized

Weekly Blog Post

Last week we talked more about the different adaptations of “Little Women” and the differences between the 1933 and 1949 versions. We have a paper coming up where we have to pick a scene in the book, which is also included in the film adaptation and do a complete analysis on both of them. I am kind of scared about this paper but hopefully I will get a good grade on this essay. I just hope I analyze it well and give the right information. I have already started on it, so we will see how it goes. I wish everyone luck on this paper and I hope everyone has a great week. Last week was very stressful for me unfortunately! I hope this week is better. 🙂

Uncategorized

Weekly blog post

This week was very inter and chaotic. I came to Monday’s class, but then on Wednesday I was on my way home for Mr. Campbell’s class and I locked my key in my trunk and had to take care of that. Even though I missed class I went back and looked at the recorded zoom! During class professor Campbell talked about the part in little women when Beth gets sick from the Scarlett fever. In the passage that professor Campbell used really described Beth as being very very sick as if she was on her death bed.

Uncategorized

Weekly Blog Post

Last week one of the main editors of “Little Women” came to visit the class and talked about how the book was structured and how it was written. She seemed very enthusiastic when talking about her work. I found it very interesting when she said the artwork on the front cover is from the original novels. It was very nice meeting her! Hopefully next week goes well and I’m excited to be on track with my assignments.

Uncategorized

Weekly Blog Post

This week we talked a little bit more about “Little Woman”. I’ve started to read the book a while ago and it is interesting to discuss in class with my other classmates. I feel that all of the women are way different from each other. I think my favorite character is Amy March because I feel like I relate to her more than any of the other sisters. We talked about The Big FIVE: “OCEAN,” which are Openness to experience, conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeability, and neuroticism. We rated each sister on a scale of one to five to see how these sisters really. It was very fun to see everyone’s rating of each character.

Uncategorized

Weekly Reflection

Last week we did a little recap for our film test. We went over Editing, vocabulary and concepts, and angle, level, and depth of focus. In the discussion forum, someone asked what costumes were the best in a film and I said I thought the costumes in Marvel were pretty cool. I think they are very creative, especially Captain Marvel’s. Her helmet was very unique. Hopefully next week goes better with my classes.