Reflective Writing For Concept Experience #2

From doing the Concept Experience assignment i can see what Licklider meant when he was talking about where technology needed to go. From seeing how old the article was to what kinds of technology we know have his concepts now seem within reach or they have been reached already. The concept of trie memory is much like the file storage system we have on our computers today. This link between the files is also like the concept experience assignment where we used links to get from one webpage to another. This is why to illustrate the assignment i went with a tree diagram to show the branching off of ideas and webpages and how they can relate to each other.

2 thoughts on “Reflective Writing For Concept Experience #2”

1. Hey Alexander,
    I enjoyed reading this post and seeing the way your concept experience turned out. The one thing I’m left wondering is how that nifty tree diagram actually applies to your own concept experience. Yes, all concept experiences such as the one you completed could be described as a tree, but what KIND of tree is what distinguishes one from another…right?

2. My research for this experience worked the same way, but for me, instead of branching off from the new bubbles, i always went back to the original one and continued from there. For example, my research didn’t always lead me to new webpages but instead back to google to tweak my search.