This will serve as a place for a member of my class to give me feedback on my portfolio project.

3 comments on “Internal Review

• Hi Katelyn,
    Great work on the Portfolio. Your professionalism and values come through strongly. I think you come across as being competent and driven, which you are! Good luck in meeting your career goals. I’m sure you will be an excellent pediatric PT.

• Hi Katelyn,
    I’ not sure if the previous post saved…
    This portfolio is very easy to navigate, simple and clear with all information accessible.
    The Bio is very well written on it’s own.
    Love the “breaking the ICE” title!
    Your goals are clear and SMART, so I’m sure you will achieve them!
    I like your inclusion of the Call to Action button.
    No formatting errors, although the info on meta (RSS etc.) – not sure if it needs to be showing (?)
    I found few grammar errors – only one on Personal values: Honesty was described *AS* being frank…
    My impression of you based on this portfolio is that you are competent, prepared and driven. The importance of faith in your life comes through and I feel that I understand your values. You present little “fluff” and good factual content that feels professional and presents your education and experience well.
    Good luck in your career as a Pediatric PT!

• Katelyn –
    Nice job with your portfolio! The site is easy to navigate and the content is well developed. Your reflections give us insight into who you are as a person and what is most important to you.

I liked your goals and I think that you have a solid plan for the first few years of your career. Your professional development reflection was well done and very thorough.

It has been a pleasure to get to know you over the past few years. I wish you all the best as you head out into your career. please stay in touch with us!
    SES