1) The only remaining assignment is the Final Course Reflection. Please follow the directions on the assignment linked to above.
It’s due on your section’s exam date, listed below:
10 am: Friday 5.5.17 […]
Open the google doc for your section below. Readers of your MM Project during Gallery Day will leave comments and praise on your project in that document.
1) Complete your final project! (Here is a checklist for you to consult.)
2) Complete your course evaluations, if you haven’t yet.
The main HW is just to continue revising and completing your Project for Monday.
But for Friday, there are just a couple of things to take care of:
1) Complete your course evaluation of our class, please, if […]
Discussed future UTAs further.
Read and revised the updated version of the Final Reflection Assignment. One nice thing: suggestions and comments were revised on the spot.
Bailey got to speak to us […]
1) Complete the transfer of your project from your Google Docs to your chosen platform.
2) Write a draft of your Design Statement. Add this draft as a post to your rampages site. Call it “Design Statement Draft […]
Are we supposed to cite the google search pictures in citations?
Do you have to have 3 sections?
Is it better to make an appointment with you this week or just drop by during your […]
cnjackson wrote a new post, In-Class Work Day! (M 4.24.17) Citations and Integrating Source Material, on the site UNIV 200 (Spring 2017) 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Use this Google doc Handout!
Or, go to this page on our rampages site.
[Sunday Update (4.23.17): Not sure what happened–but this did not go through originally–sorry for the delay.]
1) Complete your draft (except your conclusion).
2) Reread the Cut-and-Paste Revision Activity, […]
1) Complete Progress Report #3.
2) Read the directions for the whole Cut-and-Paste Revision Activity. For Friday, complete steps 1-3. (Note: the directions say to print out 2 copies of your project draft: j […]
Mostly we discussed your ideas for the final reflective assignment for the students. We agreed that I will consolidate and decide which ones to use. Katrina asked, though, if I could present the final assignment […]
Can you include photos in your multimodal aspect that aren’t in the written draft?
What do you mean by there will be a gallery of the final multimodality project?
Does the conclusions of our project […]
1) Read your partner’s draft (problem statement and all sections) in the google doc she/he/they shared with you.
2) As you read, every time you feel confused, uncertain, or lost, leave a comment (use the […]
The main thing is to complete the next sections of your project (1000-1500 words). Here is the official assignment for Monday: be sure to read it! By Monday, you will effectively have completed about 2/3 to 3/4 […]
All of you should have shared your google doc from class today with your partner (and with me and your UTAs). Your google doc should include these parts from class:
Your writing on the s […]
How can we include more sources without limited commentary?
Should there be modes throughout?
How do I know if my visuals are enhancing my argument? (UTA)
How many paragraphs […]
1) For all 3 sections: Work on the next major sections of your draft. Here is the assignment for those sections. (The directions are slightly different, so please read them!)
2) for the 11 AM and 1 PM […]
How do you cite links?
How am I going to write 12 pages if all we do is practice little paragraph structures and small problem statements?
Since we have to add a multimodal aspect into our first […]
- Load More