Actually I don’t have the time to answer each question, I am just going to express my opinion. I like that from the begging you told a story to make the listener visualize and think about the […]
1. The current Richmond school system is funding white community schools first and then black community school.
2. I think that it is convincing because you give a real life situation in the […]
1. Micah basically proposed that funding for schools should be given unbiasedly.
2. The statement of the problem was definitely clear and convincing, asking the viewer to close their eyes definitely […]
livseymt commented on the post, Acute Care Clinical Experience: Bon Secour St. Mary’s Hospital, on the site Elizabeth's Blog 9 months ago
The Problem: 7 because of our previous task force group project; 8 this is very important issue because facing the past is clear way of addressing a change to the future. 6
The Shareholders: I think there are […]
The problem: The racial divide in Richmond brought upon by the economic and class divide established.
Students who are given less materials than those of white ethnicity
Economy w […]
1. Were there any demonstrations that took place against segregation in Richmond?
2. Did any public businesses or services fight against the idea of intergration?
3. How did […]
Lock: With so much progress in 2017 why is there so much resistance against taking the confederated flags and monuments down? Are those in support of the confederate flags and statues participating in an act of […]
Story board of the videos I need to collect this weekend
Voice over on Video talking about the community the life and atmosphere
Music still yet undecided
Lock: In a world where money circulates the world as the common language amongst people, are we as people able to risk our our lives for fame, glory and ,money? Even in this case does the photographer do go o […]
Throughout the modal adventure, It basically helped confirm my idea of my three modes of comm with more elaborate definitions and eye-opening thoughts. Ive considered my modes to be Linguistic, Aural, and Visual. […]
Lock: As time has progressed through the ages and stated by William Cronon the lines of nature and mythical expectation have become somewhat blurred into one another. Are we as individuals purposefully blurring […]
- Load More