Look to your peers

1. This blog poster gave me an idea  I did not even consider in terms of nonprofits fundraising.. through utilizing technology in using fundraising pages!! Although my own non-profit, Camp Kesem even uses pages such as these as a big part of our fundraising, this did not even cross my mind to look into for some reason.  I didn’t realize someone was looking at a topic some similar to mine, this will be of great help.
  2. This blog post speaks of looking into the future of their concept, something I hope to do as well. What technology will become, how does this connect back to what there is now and what has been before?
  3. I’m not sure how directly related this is to my own topic… It’s not directly because it’s about robotics and medicine versus the use of technology in nonprofits. However, both concepts look towards the advances in technology that are occurring now and how they benefit a certain group. I also really appreciated the words used in this post, I feel it made the thoughts being conveyed even stronger. “Presented, suggests, discuss” In mine, I mostly used think. Honestly, I probably overused the word think. Seeing this post makes me realize how much more engaging and refreshing it is to see a variety of ways to state my thoughts.

jacobsma

你好! 我叫Morgan。我是大雪学生。我少英文。我少一点中文。