Make 5: Game for PP Children

I searched the internet and found a list of games that involve food and children. It was pretty simple and it seems like there are a lot of good ideas out on the internet.  The website I found had four games and I picked what I think was the best one and sent it to Keondra.

Below is the description of the game, it is called Funny Bunny

The object of funny bunny is to repeat a tongue twister with a mouthful of food. Players take turns adding food to their mouths and saying the phrase. The player who can audibly pronounce the phrase with the most food in their mouth wins. You can play funny bunny with marshmallows, banana chunks or string beans. Remember, however, that any food that is small enough to fit in your mouth may prove to be a choking hazard. Never play funny bunny while running or engaging in other physical activities.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/info_7978131_foodrelated-games-children.html

I think that if Peter Paul has bananas they could use those because they are healthier than marshmallows and softer.

Overall, I believe this would be a good game to play with children and I think they would find it fun and amusing and hopefully the kids would be more inclined to eat bananas after playing it.