Today a couple of us volunteered at the Ram Pantry and made sautéed zucchini, squash, and red peppers. The food turned out great and we had fun cooking it. However, as we were cooking the food, the amount of smoke coming from the pans caused the smoke alarm to go off an the Fire Department had to come! After they turned the alarm off, we went back to cooking and opened all the windows so that it wouldn’t go off again. BUT it went off a second time and the manager of the ram pantry ended up shutting the place down because they get charged every time the fire department comes. We ended up passing out the food and everyone seemed to really like it. Although it was a rough day, we still made great food and supported a good cause.