Pre-Professional Health Advising Team:
Declared and Maintaining Pre-Professional Health students are assigned to a pre-professional health advisor. To determine who is your assigned advisor, click on “Advising Appointment” link in myvcu.edu or in the Navigate app.
- Dr. Maggie Tolan, Interim Director, Pre-professional Health Advising and Senior Associate Vice Provost, VCU Student Success
- Sonya Barnes, Senior Advisor | Meets with Post-Baccalaureate Health Science certificate, alumni and non-degree seeking pre-professional health students
- William Burke, Jr. | Meets with assigned students and all VCU P.R.I.M.E. students
- Brian Cone | Meets with assigned students and all Kuwaiti Pre-Dental and Pre-Medicine students
- Andy Kandell | Meets with assigned students and all Acceleration pre-professional health students
- Address: 900 Park Ave | Hibbs Hall 1st floor in the Academic Advising suite
- Phone number: 804-827-8648
- Email: email@example.com
- UAA Pre-Professional Health website: http://uaa.vcu.edu/preprofessionalhealth/index.html
- Instagram: Visit our Instagram page and LIKE us @vcupreprofadv
Request a Presentation:
Would you like a Pre-Professional Health Advisor to come to a meeting, class and/or do a presentation for you? We can over any topic about medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, physical therapy, physician assistant, occupational therapy, optometry or veterinary medicine or just about healthcare in general.
Use the Request a Presentation form to request a presentation and someone from our office will get back to you soon.
Schedule an Appointment:
To schedule an appointment with an advisor, please visit the myVCU and click on “advising appointment” with the location being: Hibbs Hall and the reason being: Pre-Prof Health Advising.
- Instagram: @VCUPreprofhealthadv
- Subscribe to the VCU Preprofadv calendar so you always know when our events are happening