The final push. You can do this. Remember:
1. Go narrow, not broad. You’ll dig deeper and have more interesting things to say.
2. If you can’t figure out how to make your project be on the Web, consider going to rampages.us and starting another blog site. Once you’re logged into the system (remember to do that!), you can make as many new sites as you want. You can build your project as a page or as a set of pages.
3. Or if you get far, far behind the 8-ball, make the project a post. It won’t be as nice or complex as it could be, but it’ll be better than nothing.
4. Remember to look at Inquiry Project Essentials for the project requirements.
5. Your project is due July 30 (Wednesday). I can give you until the 31st, but you’ll have to email me and ask for an extension.
We’ll have our closing ceremonies–our last live Hangout–on Thursday at 4 p.m. EDT. I’ll email you with a reminder. I hope you can join us.