Just another Rampages.us site

Kayla Rolley

Hello everyone!

My name is Kayla and I am in the LSEE program, working towards a Master’s degree in Teaching. I want to work with elementary school children and hope to make a difference in their lives. I would like to explore the possibilities of administration later on in my career, but want to gain experience as a teacher first.

Personally, something exciting about my life right now is that I am getting married next Saturday to the love of my life. Here is a photo from our engagement about a year ago. I will be 25 this coming April, and will be welcoming a baby into our family this July. All while working through the struggles of online classes and COVID 19. I am excited to learn all about how to integrate technology in school and to work with you all this semester. Good luck everyone!

1. dardickar

Hey Kayla! Congratulations on everything going! I’m sure having a child on the way gives you so much motivation on being the best you can as a teacher. I hope all the best for you this semester!

2. wmontyjones

WOW! Congrats on everything! What an exciting time for you. Are you finding out the gender of the baby?

• rolleyk2

I will be finding that out next month! Still too soon right now. Thank you, it really is very exciting.