2 thoughts on “Internal Review

1. Sam –
    Your portfolio is excellent! You have done a fantastic job organizing your materials, presenting them professionally, bringing the portfolio to life with photos, and providing thoughtful reflection.

Your goals are outstanding and I look forward to sending students your way. I know that you have a shorter and longer term plan and I certainly encourage you to pursue your dream of teaching in a PT program. As you have learned, we are in desperate need of professors and so your combination of PT skills and your original goal to teach make you the perfect candidate!

I am so glad that CSM was so fulfilling for you. That meeting can be overwhelming and I couldn’t agree more about the value of the app! I know that I will cross paths with you professionally – likely at conferences!

Your reflections about your development clinically and professionally are so well done. Your truly gave those thought and contemplated your journey and future. I also really enjoyed your service learning posts. Those experiences certainly had an impact on you. I found your reflection about your increased understanding of why you made certain adaptations on the Go Baby Go cars from year 1 to year 2 to be so emblematic of the development that occurs for you all as students. It is one of my greatest joys to see that change that occurs between years 1 and 3.

I wish you all the best for your future. I know that you will do great things and help so many children and families along the way. It has been a pleasure to work with you in class and as your advisor. Please stay in touch – I am interested to see where you land!
    SES

2. Sam – I forgot to mention – I also really enjoyed the presentation on the therapy suits. I have always been so curious about the evidence behind those and never have taken the time to look it up. Thanks for distilling it for me. 🙂
    SES