Group Formation

group project

Khiana’s apartment!

Name: Sarah Madeline Hughes

…Age/Year: 18/ Freshman…..Major: Biology Major, Chemistry Minor Pre-Dental Track..Fun Fact About Me: My intials are SMH like “shake my head” and I’m currently in the process of getting my pilots license..Interests/Hobbies: I enjoy paddle boarding and hiking. (basically anything in nature)

KHIANA SIZEMORE, 19, 2ND YEAR, LEO

I’m Khiana Sizemore. I’m a Theatre Performance major, and this is my second year at VCU. I like to sing, and I like to text with memes and gifs. I always need a bandaid, and I really want a cat. Instead of cat, my roommates got me a fish, and I unwillingly named him General Fis Albert III of Nottingham. I plan to act for the rest of my life, and hopefully, not live in a box after college.

Hey there! I’m Hannah Campbell.

I’m 18, turning 19 soon, and I am a freshman here at VCU. My major is in social work, but I’m considering switching to elementary education. One fun fact about me is that I have been to more countries in Europe than states in America. My interests include cats, psychology, and cooking (that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m good at it).

Emily Ryan, 18, Freshman

I’m Emily, or just Em. I love being with my friends and going out, but I also love to be lazy. I love TV. A LOT. American Horror Story, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, the Walking Dead… I could go on. I guess I’m also interested in art too cause I am in the school of the arts at VCU… But AFO is pretty tough so far. I also love to play lacrosse and snapchat 🙂

Just another Rampages.us site