Twitter Concept Experience

It was so great to see so many unique and extremely interesting inquiry proposals! I love the variety!

I think using Twitter to convey our ideas with one another was great. It gave us a chance to gather together in one place and converse and bounce ideas off one another. It opened my eyes to just how much diversity of thought there is in this course.

I believe there is no better way to learn and grow than through connecting with others. Interacting with one another provides new perspectives, which can truly enrich our projects. Twitter is a great source to connect with other students who are working on an inquiry project, and with so many people working on a project, being able to gather in one place and help one another is a fantastic asset.

Whenever I feel that I need a helping hand or a new way of looking at something, I think I will use Twitter to ask questions and get help from my peers. And whenever I stumble upon something that I think could help someone with their project, I will try to use Twitter to share it with that person.

2 thoughts on “Twitter Concept Experience

1. RCales

Excellent, Mirna. I’m glad you got a lot out this! “I believe there is no better way to learn and grow than through connecting with others. Interacting with one another provides new perspectives, which can truly enrich our projects” is a wonderful point, and the heart of our class and work together. A lot of really great things are shared via #thoughtvectors, and I encourage everyone to be a part of it to extend the conversation (conversing, questioning, providing links to your blog posts and articles, etc.)