Uncategorized

Week 11 reflection

November 1, 2020

This weekend I went down to Tech to visit a friend to take a little vacation. Honestly Halloween was pretty fun and a nice time spent with friends is definitely a good way to relieve stress.

I have been low key this past week. I was elusive and pretty much just stayed in my room in the dark and worked on whatever needed to get done. I don’t even know how many times I’ve said something along the lines of “I really don’t have anything that big to say about this week” (or some form of that), but because it’s the truth I have no guilt in it.

Like, as far as my work goes it really isn’t any different than what others do. Take out the tasks one by one and limit distractions. But a distraction type beat such as a movie doesn’t have to be just that. Turn it into something beneficial and read them. Deep dives into a work of art really helps expand my mind and conversation topics. Nothing but good can come from learning something new, especially if it can help spark intellectual conversation.

Other specifics for the week are non existent and I am tired. I feel wired at the same time. It’s a state that is gray and at a specific shade is perfect for zeroing in on an assignment, allowing for maximum production.

Thanks and take care,

-s.d

One reply on “Week 11 reflection”