Thinking Process: How Browser History Can Show a Trail of Thoughts

Screen Shot for Nugget 1

When doing research, I never thought about checking my browser history to see how I go about answering the topic at hand. After I wrote a response about the nugget I chose from Vannuver’s essay, I checked my browser history to see how my thinking process was. My thought process seems to be somewhat vivid, and the way I think it seems that I need visuals no matter what the circumstance is. When I research, I find out that I also like to add some sort of comedic value to any kind of post, whether it’s a blunt joke, or somewhat satirical.

If I were to compare my thinking process for nugget one in comparison to my first blog post, I would continue to say that it is accurate. I think about the past and future and how what I read can affect me personally, It makes me think about how I can be affected whether negative or positive and no matter how negative or positive the situation may be, I add comedic value regardless. Life is too short to be upset, so I like to cheer myself up no matter how things end up.

3 thoughts on “Thinking Process: How Browser History Can Show a Trail of Thoughts”

1. Based off your web history your search process seems to be very narrow and persistent. I also like what you said in the last comment because I feel that its a great thing to always try to look on the bright side of things and be positive.

2. I like the consistency in your search history. At first I didn’t know if we could add puns and funny jokes in this class but I’m pretty sure you confirmed that its okay to do that! The ending of this post was really neat, I like when people hint at being positive in life.

3. Interesting! What do you mean when you say your thought process is “vivid”? In the second paragraph, you wrote:

“If I were to compare my thinking process for nugget one in comparison to my first blog post, I would continue to say that it is accurate. I think about the past and future and how what I read can affect me personally…”

When you say it’s accurate, what do you mean? What did you say in that first post with which you continue to agree? Most readers won’t look back, especially without a link to it, so remind us–and use a link:)