Reflective Writing for Internet Adventure

Licklider brought up a very good point. It is more clearer where technology needs to go. The essay that Licklider is old, so it is kind of outdated. When I mean outdated I mean that either the goals have been reached, or it is really close. This internet adventure made me see how everything is connected, how topics are related and how the computer makes it easier to relate to similar topics. It is like a family tree, or chronological order. You start with a idea or head, and it branches downwards. But also ideas can be interchangeable. All ideas are connected.

treestandard2

One thought on “Reflective Writing for Internet Adventure”

1. Hey Virinichi,
    This is a good concept experience–what you posted in this previous post. I was looking for more depth in your reflective writing, however. You wrote, “This internet adventure made me see how everything is connected, how topics are related and how the computer makes it easier to relate to similar topics.” I would love to see you talk more about that. How is that true for you in this particular experience? I’m looking for a lot of depth in the reflective writing.