My Research Strategy

1. What is your research question? This should be revised since your inquiry proposal and should begin with HOW or WHY or maybe WHAT?  Be as specific as you can. Underline the key concepts (the most important words or phrases).

How has NASA interacted and gained awareness of the public from the beginning of NASA’s creation (1958), to present day

2.   List the key concepts you underlined in #1. After each key concept, put a colon and write the  related words or synonyms. Don’t forget to use OR for related words and concepts.

Write your own answers here:

Awareness: Information or perception or realization or experience or consciousness or recognition

Public: universal or social or popular or communal or mutual or national

Interacted: collaborate or connect or combine or reach out or relate

3. Take a look at the concepts and related phrases you listed in Number 2. In the space below, use the asterisk (*) to truncate search terms as appropriate.

Universal Recognition of NASA

Popular Perception through Media of NASA

Social Experience of Space Race

One thought on “My Research Strategy”

1. You wrote in your research strategy the following research question: How has NASA interacted and gained awareness of the public from the beginning of NASA’s creation (1958), to present day?

That question doesn’t mention technology, which is what you told me you wanted to study and what you discussed in your revised proposal, so you should revise it to be more specific. Because you didn’t mention technology, the key words you wrote in this assignment are not going to yield the info you need for your inquiry project. You need to be looking at NASA and social media I think, right?