What Will I Dream?

I have to shamelessly admit that I check my “Instagram” feed daily more than my email. I remember when the app was first released, it was just a feed of nicely edited photos that looked like portfolio samples from great photographers. Now with the vast number of users on the app, it is like the ideal social media website: quick, clean, neat, and broad.

Quiet as kept, “Instagram” has also created many business opportunities especially in the fashion industry. Pages such as “WhoWhatWear” tags celebrities in the hottest threads and even suggests stores to find similar outfits for an affordable price. Entrepreneurs use the platform to display their inventory for sale, ranging form hand-made jewelry to clothing that is bought wholesale.

Not only is this underestimated platform growing for the E-Business consumer and producer, but I have also seen people gain the attention of a huge audience with motivational speaking, exercise training, food blogging, etc.

Pictures are really worth a thousand words, and apparently they can be worth a thousand bucks too! 😉

timthumb

Another thing I love to do on the internet is get lost in “Pinterest.” This website is similar to “Instagram” by means of simplicity and neatness, however it conveniently sorts out categories to browse through from food, DIY projects, home decor, fashion, and so much more. The great thing about this website is that you can personalize your page by creating a “board” that collects all “pins” (or posts) that are alike and you can use them for reference later. This has come in handy in so many ways from food recipes to collecting home ideas for the future. It’s never too late to start planning!

images