Week 10

Dates:

November 21 – November 27

To Do:

1. Build TPACK lesson into your module (November 27)
  2. Create one more lesson in your module (November 27)
  3. Post final project plan and status report (November 27)

Learning Goals:

Demonstrate effective virtual systematic instructional design through the development of a virtual learning environment.

This week we will take some time to work on your modules and to consider where you would like to be by the end of the semester. Remember, we only have three weeks left!

Build TPACK lesson into your module (November 27)

These past few weeks you have been carefully developing one TPACK lesson. This week, I would like for you to add this lesson into your Schoology module. You will add this to the folder that you created in our course in schoology.

There is no need to post about this lesson on your blog; I will log into schoology, go to your folder in our course after the deadline has passed to check on your lessons. I guess it might be helpful to  indicate which lesson, if there is more than one in your module, is the TPACK lesson.

Create one more lesson in your module (November 27)

For the second part of your assignments this week, I would like for you to create a second lesson for your module. You are free, however, to create this in ANYformat that you choose!! Rather than blog about this lesson, I would like for you to go ahead and construct it right in your Schoology folder. It might be a good idea to construct the lesson right before or right after your TPACK lesson so that you can start to see how your module is shaping up! Again, I will access your folder in schoology to check this lesson after the deadline. If you have multiple lessons in their already, please just let me know which one you created for this assignment.

Post final project plan and status report (November 27)

For your only blog post this week, I would like for you to create your own, personal, plan of action for where YOU want your module to be by the end of this course. Remember, I am grading you on the process of developing your module and how we are working through it together, so there is NOT a requirement of a finished module with a set number of lessons, etc. However, I DO want you to leave this class with something that you can take away and use, even if it is just one really solid lesson from the module. So, in this post please blog about:
  1. What you plan on completing in your module by the close of the semester
  2. How you are planning on using it or if you are planning on using your module at all
  3. What sort of feedback you would like from your classmates about your module
  4. What sort of feedback you would like from me about your module
  5. Categorize your post in “tedu662fall16b” and tag it with “finalplan
Please email or tweet any questions you have about this project!! You can also blog and tag it with “questions”. You can also come to my office hours this week on Tuesday.

Have an EXCELLENT Thanksgiving everyone!!!