- Build TPACK lesson into your module (November 27)
- Create one more lesson in your module (November 27)
- Post final project plan and status report (November 27)
Demonstrate effective virtual systematic instructional design through the development of a virtual learning environment.
This week we will take some time to work on your modules and to consider where you would like to be by the end of the semester. Remember, we only have three weeks left!
Build TPACK lesson into your module (November 27)
These past few weeks you have been carefully developing one TPACK lesson. This week, I would like for you to add this lesson into your Schoology module. You will add this to the folder that you created in our course in schoology.
There is no need to post about this lesson on your blog; I will log into schoology, go to your folder in our course after the deadline has passed to check on your lessons. I guess it might be helpful to indicate which lesson, if there is more than one in your module, is the TPACK lesson.
Create one more lesson in your module (November 27)
Post final project plan and status report (November 27)
- What you plan on completing in your module by the close of the semester
- How you are planning on using it or if you are planning on using your module at all
- What sort of feedback you would like from your classmates about your module
- What sort of feedback you would like from me about your module
- Categorize your post in “tedu662fall16b” and tag it with “finalplan“