Conspiracy Theory Post

This unit that we recently covered surfaced over a variety of conspiracy theories. I head of many of these theories before and have even looked into a few of them out of curiosity and they seem to provoke a great number of people. One of the most fascinating conspiracies to me was the Bush Administration inside job on 9-11. This is one of the more popular theories because I think it’s the most believable out of all of them. Of course, we cannot obtain the entire truth but there are many odd signs that have happened in this event. What caught my attention was the predictive programming in cartoons that showed the twin towers and the Pentagon getting destroyed before the attack ever happened. I do find it suspicious too that the patriot act was presented 45 days after the attack. The Patriot Act allows the government to collect data from our devices and we give up our privacy for protection by our government. The truth is that we will never know the full truth of this incident. That’s what makes it a conspiracy theory!