Rss

Final Project

Final Project

http://penaamezquiav.wix.com/gopro

Read More

Inquiry Project Link

Inquiry Project Link

Really rough draft 

Read More

Another Source Nugget

Another Source Nugget

Though GoPro is known primarily for its connection to adventure sports, the camera is increasingly used in feature films and on TV, and by professionals...

Read More

Nuggeting another source

Nuggeting another source

“He imitated and improved: One of the biggest myths in business today is that you have to innovate. But what exactly does innovation mean? Most of...

Read More

Reflection On Research

Reflection On Research

The research I’ve been doing so far is intriguing and has helped me to further understand in what direction I really want to take my inquiry project....

Read More

Connecting Nuggets

Connecting Nuggets

“Having conquered the slopes and the sea, Woodman now wants to make GoPro the go-to device for capturing ‘life’s precious moments.'”...

Read More

Nuggeting Sources

Nuggeting Sources

“We’ve been waiting for the ideal camera technology to come along to do the video array. It’s like waiting for a wave. You see the wave...

Read More

Finalizing My Dream

Finalizing My Dream

I think for my inquiry project I want to study in what ways the GoPro has revolutionized the way we film videos. For the three dreamers I have selected...

Read More

Mapping My Dreamers

Mapping My Dreamers

Read More

They Say / I Say

They Say / I Say

“Technology is an expression of man’s dreams. If man did not indulge his fantasies, his thoughts alone would inhibit the development of technology...

Read More