Changing to Undeclared?

Declaring a Major for Undeclared Students University Academic Advising (UAA) updated the Change of Major process for students who want to change their major to Undeclared.  Now, when students visit they will be taken to the online Change of Major process. Right now, when they click on “Discovery Advising Orientation Powerpoint‌” a slideshow will… Read More Changing to Undeclared?

Pre-Health/Pre-Professional Advising Tracks

For students wishing to declare/change a track in/to pre-medicine pre-dentistry pre-pharmacy pre-physical therapy pre-occupational therapy pre-optometry pre-veterinary medicine Please attend a program interest workshop.  Schedule available here.   Students wishing to declare a track in pre-nursing pre-radiation sciences pre-dental hygiene pre-clinical laboratory sciences Call the University Academic Advising front desk at 804-827-8648 to schedule an appointment… Read More Pre-Health/Pre-Professional Advising Tracks