The VCU C. Kenneth and Dianne Wright Center for Clinical and Translational Research (Wright CCTR) encourages the VCU community to share news of their successful research and recruitment endeavors by taking advantage of a poster display opportunity at the upcoming Johns Hopkins ICTR conference titled, “Research Participant Recruitment & Retention: What is working across the nation?“
Share your recruitment ideas, success tips, experiences of overcoming challenges, etc. through this poster session which is open to all, including clinical research coordinators, administration, support staff, study teams and PIs.
- You do not have to attend the conference in order to submit a poster description/abstract. A Wright CCTR representative will be attending and can set up your poster materials on site
- Posters do not have to be scientific. Topics like case studies and best practices are encouraged!
- VCU Libraries can assist with poster printing (learn more)
- Submit poster descriptions or abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, July 26
* Community Engagement * Digital Approaches Using Social Media * Strategies for Success in recruitment and retention * Overcoming Challenges (personal beliefs, education, income, culture, history, physical environment) * Measuring Recruitment Efforts * Usage of Electronic Health Records for Recruitment
Click here to read full poster submission details.
A conference registration announcement with more information will follow soon. Please email Shirley Helm (email@example.com) with questions.