National Nutrition Month® Challenge – Week 5

The theme of this year’s National Nutrition Month® is “Put Your Best Fork Forward,” which serves as a reminder that each one of us holds the tools to make healthier food choices.

During this month, the VCU Wright CCTR’s Clinical Research Services (CRS)’s Bionutrition Unit has hosted different activities to increase nutrition awareness.

Week 5 challenge: What you do to make healthy eating fun? Tell us in the comments and you could be entered in for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card.

3 thoughts on “National Nutrition Month® Challenge – Week 5

1. To make healthy eating fun I do try to use different variations of spices. I tend many times to fix the same foods over and over as I master how to prepare them and what I prefer. Spices can give them a different flavor.

2. To make healthy eating fun, I experiment with different recipes and combinations of foods. Recently I have added spiralized zucchini noodles to chicken, spinach and pesto:)

3. To make healthy eating fun, I am trying new recipes. I am eating veggies I have never eaten before. My new go-to veggie is cauliflower. My favorite way to eat it is “riced.”