FI 250-4

On Wednesday I made a short presentation on hegemonic masculinity, and I think it went pretty well! I was able to talk about it with pretty good confidence for a good amount of time, and even though I was unsure in some parts, I think I managed to at least come off as knowing what to do. AP stepped in towards the last 5 minutes or so and helped wrap it up which was actually perfect cause I really didn’t know how I was going to end it, now that I think about it. In the future I should try and figure out a good stopping point for my lessons.

On Monday we had a regular discussion on “A Night to His Day” which went fairly well. I was able to participate in that one well enough, not quite at a true “tag team” level but I suppose I’ll get there. The student’s papers were also due on Wednesday, and I wonder how they turned out.

I don’t really know what we’ll be doing next week, but I’m sure I’ll figure out something. I also need to start reevaluating what I was going to do for my “significant contribution” because it’s sort of fallen out of the back of my mind. There’s so much going on in terms of classes and what-not that it’s really confusing to me. I can’t multitask this well. Hopefully next semester will be a little simpler.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes