Final Blog Post.

Thank you so much for a fun class that I actually did look forward to coming to every Tuesday and Thursday! I really enjoyed hearing and reading everyones…

Consider the Bananas – FINAL (turned in paper copy in class)

Halle Kennon Prof. Boaz UNIV 211 2 May 2017 Consider the Banana When you buy bananas at the store, it doesn’t seem like they contain any seeds, or…

Advocacy Draft #1

GOLDFISH DECONSTRUCTION

(goldfish) <– snack below: nutrition label and list of ingredients Made with Smiles and Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin…

Feedlot – in class writing

Obviously this concerns me but I thought it was very descriptive and informative and I learned a lot from it I guess it would have helped to have…

Final Analysis Essay

Halle Kennon Prof. Boaz UNIV 211 13 April 2017 Cam Newton, Athletes, and Demeaning Food Advertising Cam Newton stars in a commercial released by Dannon Yogurt back in…

Critical Essay Draft #3

Cam Newton stars in a commercial released by Dannon Yogurt back in 2015. In this commercial it shows Newton endorsing Vanilla “Triple Zero” Oikos Greek Yogurt with extra…

Critical Essay Draft 2

In Class (3/30)

-Making food “masculine” Subjecting the athlete using a athlete bc of their power making others in the commercial seem lesser protein gender- male can be interpreted different ways…

Critical Essay Draft 1