Inquiry Project Sketch

Step 1: I intend on housing by inquiry project on WordPress because it welcomes people to share their ideas and completely in a specific topic. WordPress is completely free, custimizable, and most importantly allows people to easily comment and share blog posts with one another. My topic about embracing 3D printing is a two sided…

Read More

Disagreement Post

Blog 1 and Blog 2 The author of blog 1 believes science is important to our world. Blogger 1 quoted from As We May Think explaining how we were able to expand our knowledge of technology through advancement of communication. The quote also explains that because of communication, we do not have to think for individually, and allowed…

Read More

Look to Your Peers’ You Make the Call

Blog 1 and Blog 2 In blog 1, the author writes about social media can be beneficial depend on how we use it. Nonprofit organizations, businesses, and small organizations could use social media in a positive light to publicize their cause, events, and organization. However, sometimes social media can be used in a negative way. For example, news…

Read More

You Make the Call!

In the news, it believes that if you could develop a replacement bones and organs, it is also possible to enhance human bodies. This allow “super humans” to be true, and most likely military will use this technology to have advantages over the enemies. By using the technology, there will be less injuries to our soldiers because in…

Read More

Concept Experience Step 2

Step 2: These two articles explain so well 3D printer can print out human cells to make organs. First article and second article explains that it is similar to regular printers that we use in a household. The printer has a compartment that holds inks called inkjet. First, they take a scan of the body parts that wished to be…

Read More

Concept Experience (Step 1)

Step 1: In my research using Wikipedia about 3-D printing, and I found 3 trending topics that people are currently discussing. Medical usage of 3-D printer 3-D printed weapons (guns) 3-D printing in classrooms 3-D printed humanoid robots Revolution in the process of manufacture goods One primary topic I want to discuss about is the 3-D…

Read More

Nugget Post

The article I have found in the US National Library of Medicine that gives a lot of information on 3-D printing. This source has a lot of background information and histories, as well as how it is currently being used, benefits, and different types of 3-D printing. From the the article that i have found, there are many places…

Read More

Investigator Assemble! Reflection

Blog 1: The author used engagement as one of her key word. There are not many people who know about 3-D printer, so I believe that familiarity with it is very important. Blog 2: This blog talks about the privacy and copyright of an artist online. The author is wondering how we can reduce piracy of music. For…

Read More