So my workplace was given two cases of a new soda released by Monster Energy called “Mutant”, and needless to say, but I had to do my blog post on this… lol.
- Carbonated Water
- High Fructose Corn Syrup (corn!)
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate (preserves freshness)
- Potassium Sorbate (another freshness preserver)
- Sodium Benzoate (ANOTHER freshness preserver)
- Niacinamide (dietary supplement)
- Sucralose (long lasting fake sugar)
- Yellow 5 (coloring)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (synthetic vitamin B6)
Lots of lab made chemicals inside a Mutant soda, the name of this soda is ironically quite fitting! Oh and if you squint you can see one measly bottle of this crap has 70 grams of sugar!! oh wait, 70 grams of Sucralose! I did try the soda in the end and couldn’t bare more than a few sips.