Concept Experience 5

The time is flying and the technology is changing. There is no limitation of technology, so does human’s wisdom. By “augmenting human intellect” we mean increasing the capability of a man to approach a complex problem situation, to gain comprehension to suit his particular needs, and to derive solutions to problems. Thanks to the technologyComputer has endless knowledge. I think the computer was in charge of exploration but i was in charge of the computer. The computer offered me unlimited sources and I utilized them to my benefitIt has provided a record of ideas and has enabled man to manipulate and to make extracts from that record so that knowledge evolves and endures throughout the life of a race rather than that of an individual. The computer provides me information and i get to choose which information i’m going use. I used to always hear people saying “too much of something good starts to turn into something bad” and I feel like technology could turn out this way. Stephen Hawking said: “Computers will overtake humans with AI at some within the next 100 years. When that happens, we need to make sure the computers have goals aligned with ours”. In my opinion, I don’t think computer will take over the world because human are able to create it and at the same time human are also be able to destroy it. Computer doesn’t have a soul but man did. Computer to us is just a tool. A tool which helps us to do our jobs efficiently. However, without man, computer is just a “decoration”. Men can do readily and well, though not rapidly, many things that are difficult or impossible for computers. We can also argue that they have also hurt us but I think establishing a middle ground in where not too much technology is used would be prudentFacebook as a tool for global community. It doesn’t mean a social media to me but a tangible China. They also developed special languages to describe different basic processes involved in list-structure manipulation.I think the reason why it called social media because it helps you to socialize and provide a path for people to communicate. These connections stood out to me because I love social media but I really need to stop reaching for my phone all the time. My brain, my thoughts are just like tangled threads. I came up some random “leaps”. Sometimes I feel like that I have to follow a way to do things, or this persistent disturbing unreasonable system will stay in my mind all day and ruin the day. However, many problems that can be thought through in advance are very difficult to think through in advance. They would be easier to solve, and they could be solved faster, through an intuitively guided trial-and-error procedure in which the computer cooperated, turning up flaws in the reasoning or revealing unexpected turns in the solution.

2 thoughts on “Concept Experience 5

• September 15, 2015 at 11:39 pm

Interesting that you ended up with the how does it feel when I think sentences. It’s like you worked backwards! Did you include ideas from other bloggers? (I couldn’t identify them right away) Do you think too much technology can be a “bad” thing?

• September 20, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Yes, I did include ideas from other bloggers. I do think too much technology will be a bad thing. I just don’t like when we sit together as family, people are still looking at their phones. I do it too! I know it’s bad but i just can’t help and it definitely raises the number of neck or back problems.